Video grabs – your questions answered

Services Australia General Mananger Hank Jongen answers some Frequently Asked Questions about our role in the Government’s Coronavirus response.

Do people need to go in to a Centrelink service centre?

Transcript: People don’t need to come into our office to lodge an application for JobSeeker payment. What we’ve done is we’ve created a new functionality which means that all you have to do is log into your myGov account. Click on the “Intent to claim” button and that will start the process.