Stay Smart Online Week (7 – 11 Oct) is about raising awareness of the ways you can protect yourself online.
Our spokesperson Hank Jongen spoke to leaders from both the public and private sector with a combined wealth of experience in scams and online security.
The panel included:
- Jamie Norton, Chief Information and Security Officer at the Australian Taxation Office;
- Leah Mooney, Executive Director and Lawyer at IDCare;
- Alex Meaney, Assistant Director at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, or ACCC;
- Karl Hanmore, First Assistant Director-General at the Australian Cyber Security Centre; and
- Dr. Damian West, General Manager of Business Integrity at the Department of Human Services.
Watch our panel to learn about current issues in this space, and get tips on how you can stay smart online.